Mixed Tax Senior
Job Title: Mixed Tax Senior
Reports to: Manager/ Partner
Prime Function: You will be responsible for dealing primarily with compliance based work but will also get involved with tax advisory work by supporting the tax manager
· Manages the production of client’s personal tax return for own clients
· Preparing Partnership and Corporation Tax Returns
· Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice
· Reviews tax returns and computations in within agreed timescales
· Supports tax manager on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
· Attend client meetings where appropriate
· Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and reviewing responses.
· Dealing with timely billing and administration
Essential experience and/or qualifications:
· ACA/ACCA/ATT Qualified with Practice Accountancy experience
· Experience of income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, trust tax and business taxes
· Must have strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan, anticipate bottlenecks in the workflow, and cope with conflicting demands and priorities.
· Will need to have a very good eye for detail, be methodical and take pride in producing neat, clear accurate work.