Cloud accounting offers you the opportunity to stay in control of your business by securely storing your accounting data in the cloud and allowing access from anywhere, on your pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone. We are expert in most cloud accounting solutions including Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage One and FreeAgent so whichever one you are using, we can help. We are more than happy to sit down with you to discuss your business with a view to suggesting the appropriate accounting software for your business. Making the right decision is important as the software will be your first port of call for all your bookkeeping, providing you with useful up to date information.
Hartley Fowler have partnered with Xero and QuickBooks and we are able to offer you a bespoke cloud bookkeeping system to suit your business needs. Using these you can:
- Choose the financial information you want on your dashboard
- See and share live data
- Send out fully branded quotes and invoices
- Process bank transactions automatically using the ‘Bank Feeds Service’
- Process your suppliers invoices and your expenses
- Process your payroll information
- Prepare your “Making Tax Digital” VAT Returns and submit them through software
With all cloud solutions we can also access your financial data at the same time so if you have a problem, we can solve it together.
The advent of cloud accounting has resulted in a significant number of really useful add-ons becoming available and Hartley Fowler have teamed up with Receipt Bank, the award-winning Accounting Software add-on that automatically converts all your supplier invoices and receipts into data, making it easy for you send your financial information straight to the software.
With Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods you’ll never lose another receipt or invoice. You will save time as you no longer have to make trips to drop off your paperwork! There’s a whole of range of ways to submit and you can choose whichever methods that suit your businesses workflow:
- Receipt Bank App (iPhone & Android)
…and many more
Using Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods means that:
- You save time on sending in your paperwork, time that you can spend on your core business services.
- You save space as there’s no need to retain your physical documents, with it all documents easily searchable and securely stored on the cloud.
- You now have real time information flowing into your accounting package, providing you with insights to improve your business decisions.
If you’d like to get started submitting with Receipt Bank, please contact your local office and we can get you set up with your Receipt Bank account.