Cloud Accounting Services
Cloud based accounting offers you the opportunity to stay in control of your business by securely storing your accounting data in the cloud. With a cloud accounting system, you can access your data from anywhere, on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our Cloud-based Accounting Services
We are proud to offer our customers cloud accounting services. With expertise in most cloud based accounting software – including Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage One and FreeAgent – we can help and support you with your company’s bookkeeping. If you are thinking about switching to cloud accounting bookkeeping, we are happy to discuss your requirements and guide you toward the right software for your business. Choosing the right cloud accounting software is important, as it will be your first port of call for all your bookkeeping, providing you with useful up-to-date information.
We have partnered with Xero and QuickBooks to offer you a bespoke cloud accounting system to suit your business needs. With this cloud accounting software you can:
- Choose the financial information you want on your dashboard
- See and share live data
- Send out fully branded quotes and invoices
- Process bank transactions automatically using the ‘Bank Feeds Service’
- Process your suppliers invoices and your expenses
- Process your payroll information
- Prepare your “Making Tax Digital” VAT returns and submit them through cloud accounting software
Cloud Accounting Software Add-ons
The advent of cloud based accounting has resulted in a significant number of useful add-ons becoming available. We have partnered with Receipt Bank, an award-winning accounting software add-on that automatically converts all your supplier invoices and receipts into data. This makes it even easier for you to send your financial information straight to your chosen cloud accounting software.
With Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods you’ll never lose another receipt or invoice. You will save time as you no longer have to make trips to drop off your paperwork. There’s a whole of range of ways to submit and you can choose whichever method suits your company’s workflow:
- Receipt Bank App (iPhone & Android)
…and many more
Using Receipt Bank’s easy submission methods also means that:
- You save time on sending in your paperwork, time that you can spend on your core business services.
- You save space as there’s no need to retain your physical documents.
- All documents are easily searchable and securely stored on the cloud.
- You will have real-time information flowing into your accounting package, providing you with insights to improve your business decisions.
If you’d like to get started with Receipt Bank, please contact your local office and we can get you set up with your Receipt Bank account.