Company Secretarial Services
All Limited Companies are required to correctly maintain their statutory records and file their statutory documentation in accordance with the Companies Act. However, many company officers do not possess the time or the technical knowledge to enable them to carry out this function themselves.
At Hartley Fowler, we have invested heavily in our software and our staff to be able to offer an extremely comprehensive and efficient company secretarial service. Some of the more standard corporate secretary duties that we can provide include:
- Company formation services using our online system
- providing a registered office facility so that all statutory documentation is received by us directly and therefore dealt with more efficiently
- maintaining the company’s statutory records in electronic format
- preparing minutes of directors’ meetings
- preparing dividend documentation and
- completion and submission of statutory returns and accounts at Companies House.
We also recognise that some businesses may require additional company secretarial services to complement more unusual transactions. Our experienced staff can provide your company with a full range of services such as:
- The preparation of shareholder agreements tailored to your specific circumstances
- The preparation of other structured corporate documentation
- Assist with all kinds of company reorganisations including mergers, demergers, acquisitions, and disposals