Hartley Fowler Newsletter – September 2021
As schools go back and life in general feels almost back to ‘normal’, we hope that you are continuing to keep well.
Hot topics that we’ve been advising our clients on in recent months and weeks include:
- Changes to NI contributions for employees and employers – read our blog below.
- SEIS and EIS investment schemes – we have seen an increase in demand for advice on these from new businesses formed as a result of the Pandemic, and European companies setting up in the UK following Brexit.
- Restructuring – some of our clients are looking for ways to run their business differently, and are looking to invest in the future.
Behind the scenes, we have been working to enable the smooth and safe return to the office for our teams. Like so many other businesses, we will be operating a hybrid working model with more flexible working arrangements. Rest assured that our team will work with you to arrange any meetings in line with your preference, be that in person or via video call.
We will be sharing the key points of next month’s Autumn Budget with you all in due course. In the meantime, you can read a roundup of the latest news further below.
- Latest Tax News
- Do you let an overseas property?
- A look at the changes to National Insurance and Dividend Tax – and what they mean for SME’s
- Audit & Accounts Manager Vacancies
- Staff Spotlight on Katy Boon and Hannah Fairey
You can view the full newsletter here.